When it comes to finding the best frames for your glasses, you do not have to be an expert to learn how to do it.
Generally, you should follow a few tips that will help you with the process. Some rules are already familiar, while others depend on your particular style and what you wish to present to others.
So how do you choose then?
Choosing Glasses Based on Face Shape
We can differentiate various face shapes, including heart-shaped, diamond, square, oval, and round. By determining your face’s shape, you will be able to find the best frames for your particular requirements.
- Round –The best frames you can find are either rectangular or square, and they should be wider to get the most out of them. This particular feature will enhance your face by making it longer and slimmer while adding balance to the round characteristics you have.At the same time, you should avoid round frames and small ones because they will accentuate roundness.
- Oval – The best frames for an oval face should feature a strong bridge, which means that they should be geometric in shape and broader. However, you should avoid large glasses that covers half of your face because it affects symmetry.
- Square – If you wish to find the best frame for you, we recommend you to find the ones that will sit high on the bridge of your nose. Therefore, you should get round or oval eyeglasses to make your face thinner. However, it would be best if you avoided boxy and angular frames because they may draw attention to your features.You should check out ic! Berlin glasses to learn more about different options that you can find on the market.
- Diamond – You should get the ones that are wider than your cheekbones, especially since your chin and forehead are narrow. The best ones include oval and cat eyeglasses that will accentuate your delicate features. Avoid narrow and boxy ones altogether.
- Heart-Shaped – The main idea is to find frames that will balance your chin’s narrowness and the width of your forehead. Therefore, you should get the ones that have a heavy bottom frame during low-set temples so that you add width to a narrow area on it. You can choose square or round ones too. It is essential to avoid any color frame that will draw attention to your forehead, and we are talking about the ones that feature embellished tops and decorative temples.
It is important to remember that opposites attract while finding the best frames for your particular needs. The main goal is to select eyeglasses that will provide you contrast from facial contours that gives you both balance and symmetry to your transparent features.
Of course, you should also understand that the eyeglasses you wear tells a lot about your personality, which is why you should find the ones that will display to everyone who you are and what they can expect from you.